Win with United Way!
When you contribute $4 or more per week ($208 per year) to United Way of Berks County, you will be eligible to win:
A new car chosen by Facebook vote A $2,000 Travel Certificate to plan
(Vote Now!) your dream vacation
courtesy of Freedom Auto Group courtesy of AAA Travel Services
and the 2012 Campaign Partners
A Flat-Screen TV
courtesy of Boscov's, Inc.
When you contribute $2 or more per week ($104 per year), you will be eligible to win:
A 3-minute shopping spree A $500 VF Gift Card and a $500 VISA Gift Card
courtesy of Shurfine Markets
One of five Chocolate Bliss Thank You gift baskets
courtesy of Godiva Chocolatier, Inc.
Important tax information: If you choose to participate in the United Way incentive raffle, your contribution may be tax deductible to the extent it exceeds the minimum giving levels for eligibility of $104 or $208. Donors who do not want to participate in the incentive raffle should not fill out an incentive stub.
Rules and information:
1. A person who donates at least $4 per week (payroll deduction) or $208 per year to the United Way of Berks County for its 2012 Campaign shall be eligible to win all six prizes.
2. A person who donates at least $2 per week (payroll deduction) or $104 per year to the United Way of Berks County for its 2012 Campaign shall be eligible to win the shopping spree, $1,000 worth of gift cards, or one of five Godiva Chocolate Baskets.
3. Donations will be verified by the United Way of Berks County or an authorized company representative. Entries must be submitted to the United Way office by noon on November 15, 2012.
4. Members of the staff of the United Way of Berks County and their immediate families shall not be eligible. Immediate families include spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and their respective spouses. United Way of Berks County Board of Directors and spouses, as well as 2012 Loaned Campaign Specialists, Loaned Campaign Accountants and their spouses shall not be eligible.
5. The drawing will be held during the Victory Celebration, November 15, 2012. The winner will be notified by telephone or by certified mail. Proper identification is required upon presentation of the prize.
6. The winner, by entering his or her name, agrees that the United Way of Berks County may use his or her name and/or photographs for publicity purposes.
7. The winner agrees to accept the prize as awarded. No cash equivalent will be offered.
8. The winner agrees to notify United Way of Berks County within ten (10) business days if he/she is unable to accept the prize for any reason.
9. Each winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes. United Way of Berks County will provide a 1099- Miscellaneous Income form to each drawing winner when necessary. The winners social security number is required for this purpose.
Small Games of Chance License issued by Berks County Treasurers Office. #G-12-824(P)